How to amusement pimles, acne, & breakouts with PURE aloe vera gel for absolute skin!!!

เขียนโดย montana | 05:17

I have been extracting and applying real, pure aloe vera gel from the aloe vera plant every other week for the past month or so, and the results? Well, I have not needed to wear any foundation or concealer for the past week!!! My skin has been breakout-free and smooth as a baby's butt recently! However, I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out of leaves, because no new leaves have grown from the cut off parts!!! Maybe I gotta buy a new plant everytime I have used up all the leaves? We'll see... If it gets too pricey, I'll just have to switch back to drugstore aloe vera gel :( Remember, folks: keep it refrigerated, avoid exposing it to sunlight, and try to use it all up in the following days (as its potency decreases with time)!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTUgbmQlYTI&hl=en

See Also : Buy PS3 Slim US LCD HDTV Price

0 ความคิดเห็น